Modernisation of the E 20 railway line within the Siedlce - Terespol section, Stage I, LOT A Siedlce - Łuków, 95.100 km to 118.450 km
Investor: PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A.
- repair of railway surface, bed and drainage,
- reconstruction of platforms and repair of engineering works,
- modernisation or elimination of certain crossings and construction of parallel diversion roads,
- replacement of existing railway traffic control devices,
- replacement of catenary network and supporting structures,
- reconstruction of the line for non-catenary purposes,
- repair of railway buildings.
Period of delivery: 5th May 2006 - 27th December 2007
Project net value: EUR 49 767 962.00